If you have service in your heart and can always find your smile, you might have what it takes to be a First Federal Community Bank employee. Every position in our bank is primarily one of service, whether to our customers, our fellow employees or our community. Of course, banking background and experience are recommended, but we are looking for employees who can provide exceptional service because our First Federal family deserves and expects nothing less than the best.
While we don't always have positions available, it is never a bad idea to let us know you want to join us in our pursuit of excellence. If we have any positions open they will be listed below. You can email your resume along with an explanation of why you would be a good fit for First Federal Community Bank to our Human Resources Department to be considered for any open positions.
* Exceptional appearance and verbal communication with coworkers and customers
* Questions/Concerns about customers’ accounts, deposits, withdrawals, debit cards, statements, checks, etc.
* Customer relationships
* Knowledge in various programs: gold teller, CIM, etc
* Completing required ongoing training via internet or internal
* Knowledge in bank policies, procedures, and Regulatory rules
* Deposits / Withdrawals / Transfers
* Check cashing
* Loan payments
- Interest payments
- Principal increase/decrease
- Fees : late, legal, etc
* Night drop / Mail
* Safe Deposit Box payments
* Cash advances
* Commercial change orders
* Various General Ledger postings and Journal Entry’s
* Issuing Cashier Checks (internal and customers)
* Responsible for their own cash drawer and balancing with the teller system.
* Responsible for their checks received and balancing with the teller system.
* Maintaining their cash drawer not to exceed the daily limit
* Buying / Selling cash to/from vaults
* Responsible for securing cash, coin, negotiable items at all times
* ATM balancing
* Various dual control procedures
Other tasks as assigned.
Responsible for interacting with the customer to obtain information necessary to accurately document the loan transaction the customer has requested, evaluate the completeness and accuracy of the documentation, close the loan and ultimately fund the transaction.
- Assists the lender with completing appropriate loan approval documentation.
- Request and follow-up on credit and collateral information required of customer to document, close and fund the loan.
- Obtain current credit bureau report.
- Order UCC searches.
- Order Flood Certificates.
- Request preparation of early loan disclosures.
- Contact appropriate title company to open title.
- Contact appropriate attorney and advise order is forthcoming – transmit information sufficient to document the transaction, if necessary.
- Prepare appraisal engagement letter and forward appraisal order request or evaluation request to appropriate party.
- Request appraisal reviews when appropriate.
- Schedule loan closings.
- Ensure all pre-funding requirements and exception waivers are obtained, ensuring compliance with both pre and post funding requirements.
- Review all executed loan documents to determine completeness and proper execution.
- Close and fund loans.
- Perform system audits of consumer loans as needed.
- Prepare and obtain signatures on loan extensions and modifications.
- Prepare and process loan advances for lines of credit and interim construction loans.
- Prepare credit notices for denials and withdrawals.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to loan documents as detailed in the Loan Policy.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer service calls are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.