If you have service in your heart and can always find your smile, you might have what it takes to be a First Federal Community Bank employee. Every position in our bank is primarily one of service, whether to our customers, our fellow employees or our community. Of course, banking background and experience are recommended, but we are looking for employees who can provide exceptional service because our First Federal family deserves and expects nothing less than the best.
While we don't always have positions available, it is never a bad idea to let us know you want to join us in our pursuit of excellence. Bring or mail your resume by our Downtown Banking Center or email it along with an explanation of why you would be a good fit for First Federal Community Bank to our Human Resources Department.
Responsible for the preparation of consumer, commercial and real estate loan documents, along with payment extensions, modifications and various disclosures.
- Review loan presentation for proper approval and completion, including supporting documentation.
- Determine borrower and guarantor legal classification and review appropriate entity documents.
- Ensure all pre-funding requirements and exception waivers are obtained, ensuring compliance with any pre-funding requirements.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures related to loan documents as detailed in the Loan Policy.
- Generate appropriate disclosures as required by law.
- Provide a high level of customer/branch service, timely review and turnaround time of loan documents.
- Book consumer, commercial, and real estate notes, participations, and letters of credit to loan system.
- Scan/Attach all documents to FSP
- Perform other duties as requested by management.