Keep Your Debit Card Working!
To protect you from card fraud First Federal Community Bank is adding a new fraud protection feature soon to automatically contact you in real-time 24/7 about suspicious debit card transactions. If we cannot reach you immediately, your card may be disabled until you reply to a text or email.
Keeping your contact information updated with the bank is critical!
Here is what we need from you:
• Update or confirm your contact information through your online banking portal or visit your banking center. Choose My Services then Profile to add or confirm your email address and cell number, and make sure to check the box to allow SMS.
• You can reactivate your card by following the instructions in the text or email.
We encourage all cardholders to enroll online, or at least to make sure the bank has their cell phone number and email address so they can be contacted. The system will only contact that card holder about that card’s activity, not the spouse or other account owners.
Click the button at the bottom of this page for the form you'll need to complete to update your contact info.
MasterCard Business Debit Cards
Looking for a more efficient way to make purchases for your business? Check out MasterCard Business Debit cards, available now at First Federal. These cards provide the same convenience and services as our normal debit cards but offer some special features for our business customers:
- MasterRental Insurance Coverage
- Purchase Assistance Coverage
- Extended Warranty Coverage
- MasterAssist Travel Services:
- Medical Emergency Assistance
- Medical Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Personal Travel Assistance
- Emergency Assistance
- Master RoadAssist
To report a lost or stolen debit card call 903-784-0881, or after regular hours call toll free 888-263-3370.